MARY NEWSLETTER is a modern Italian line-up with a
progressive rock style that owes a lot to PINK FLOYD and
even DIRE STRAITS.
The music is strongly rooted in traditional Italian prog with
vocals in Italian.
MARY NEWSLETTER incorporates many other elements
into this approach as well.
At times they have a Space rock influence, at times they
have ethnic music in the sound and even some string
The result is a very eclectic and interesting sound.
released April 14, 1998
- Mario Valentino Bramè: drums, percussions, acoustic guitar, backing vocals
- Massimiliano Galbani: vocals, electric and acoustic guitars, classical (2)
- Marco Gusberti: keyboards, piano
- Massimo Necchi: bass, fretless, flute (6), mandolin (1)
- Davide Pisi: electric and acoustic guitars, sitar (6)
- Marcello Barberi: flute (2)
- Maura Bruschetti: viola (1,4,8,9,10)
- Francesco Ciech: cello (1,4,8,9,10)
- Luca Martini: firts violin (4,7,8,9,10)
- Daniele Nobili: classical guitar (4)
- Marco Olivotto: vocals (3), additional keyboards (1), piano (9)
- Marco Pisi: bouzouki (2,5,7)
- Brigitte Raschdorf: german speech (2)
- Stefano Roveda: second violin (4,8,9,10)