In 1999, ANIMA's keyboardist Octavio Stampalia and vocalist
Marcelo Ezcurra put together a new project with the help of a
guitarist, bassist and drummer.
JINETES NEGROS a name based on a poem by Nené Dinzeo
meaning "Black Riders".
"Omniem" is a excellent record symphonic, sometimes follows
the roads already mapped out by the Nexus.
Fans of NEXUS will find some common ground, here,
as well fans of early to mid-70's Rick Wakeman.
released March 31, 2008
- Octavio Stampalia: keyboards, choir, artistic production and choir arrangements
- Marcelo Ezcurra: lead vocals, guitars, choir and choir arrangements
- Christian Collaizo: drums
- Marcelo Vacarro: bass
- Pablo Roboti: guitar
- Gerardo Ackerman: flutes, saxophone
- Carlos Flores: quena (flute), charango (traditional guitar 10 strings), siku (Andina flute)
- Daniela Quintero: choir