It is a very nice record with some great songs.
There is nothing groundbreaking here, but the
album is a very pleasant and easy listen.
The influences of this band are evident, but
there is a lot of originality here, particularly in
the overall sound and production.
Luca Sabia has a nice voice, pleasant to listen to.
The album is free from the extravagance that most
progressive rock seems to accommodate, yet there is
still something that you find very mysterious in the music.
We recommend this album to those who are looking for
a musical experience that is unique and honest.
released January 23, 1995
- Luca Sabia: vocals, guitars
- Paolo Lisé: drums, percussion
- Barbara Martini: keyboards, harmonium, bandoneum, backing vocals
- Alberto Callegari:bass, mandoline, flute, backing vocals, keyboards, samplers moosheño
- Matteo Belmonti: bassoon (8)
- Elena Bensi: cello (8)
- Massimo Braghieri: electric piano (11)
- Marco Marandotti: keyboards (14)